Our vision is to continuously provide best in class after sales maintenance services to all our customers using our solar and inverter systems all over Nigeria
WHERE WE ARE:
Our office is located at 126 NTA Road, Mgbuoba, Port-Harcourt where we occupy an office space of 120 square meters, comprising of technical and administrative office.
WHAT WE DO:
SALES, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Provide UPS systems for Servers and Computers (ICT Installation)
- Provide Consultancy services on alternative energy systems
- Provide technical services to already existing solar users
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to broken down inverter and solar systems
- Deploy new inverter,battery and solar panel systems
Solar Hybrid Solutions
Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun's energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don't need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate some electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to power office/household appliances and lighting. And the good thing about this system is that it incorporates Public power grid.
Our Systems can be used in:
- SME's, Mobile Vans/Stores etc
- Telecommunications Out Station Installations Sites
Solar Street Lighting
We specialize on Selling and Installation of a Solar Powered Street-light system. Our products are engineered for long-term and reliable performance with little or no maintenance, as the system are designed for a wide range of physical and operating environments.
Common uses for our Solar Powered Street-light systems are:
- Roadway: local and highway lighting
- Parking lots: Open and covered parking lot lighting
- Perimeter fence lighting
The terms "wind energy" or "wind power" describe the process by which the wind is used to generate mechanical power or electricity. Wind turbines convert the kinetic energy in the wind into mechanical power. Wind turbines can be used to generate large amounts of electricity in wind farms that can be used both onshore and offshore.